Members of the community are invited to take part in the Interfaith Cultural Project (ICP) meeting on Tuesday 20th August 2013 at MAMC, Deen House, Station Road, Rochdale. OL11 1DS. At 1pm to 3pm.
The ICP forum will discuss the following items:
• Discussion on Celebrating common ties
• Using Arts and Media to promote local health initiatives
• Building relationship of friendship
• Improving Cultural Understanding
• Identify any social issues – employment, access to health services or education and to encourage interfaith grassroots initiatives in addressing issues
• Undertake any other activities which may foster other links and good community relationships with local residents and the borough.
You are welcome to bring any related information to the meeting.
Light refreshments will be provided. For further information, please contact:
M Sarwar (CEO) – 07930 306933
Email: [email protected]